You want your book to be the best it can be—we understand that. You’ve put a lot of time and effort into your writing, and you are ready for the world to read it. But consider the following:
- In nonfiction writing, what distinguishes a bland topic from one that excites the reader? How can you bring out your points more succinctly, using the “less means more” technique?
- For fiction writing, what separates a blasé plot from a thriller? How do you create characters that are alive with depth and emotion, rather than “cardboard” individuals? How do you use techniques such as “show, don’t tell” to bring your book to life?
The answer to all of these questions and more can be summed up in one word: Editing.
We know that solid editing separates great writing, from the “good, the bad, and the ugly.” You probably know this, so why contract Rebel Press to do your editing? What separates us from other companies?
- First, we pride ourselves on having a full editing staff, including proofreaders, editors, and work-for-hire writers (or ghostwriters).
- Second, we understand that “one size fits all” does not apply to editing. While most companies only offer proofreading and editing, we offer several writing, editing, and proofreading options.
- Third and most important, we actually do the editing for you! “Wait a minute,” you say, “Isn’t that what all companies do? No. When you contract your editing to many companies, they will either send you a “track change” version of your manuscript or a “comment sheet” noting and suggesting changes. In either case, you have to do the work! That is incomprehensible.
Whatever your writing or editing needs, we are here to help you!
Getting your book into “brick and mortar” bookstores can be a daunting task. These bookstores only deal with book distributors, and the great news is that we have the connections you need. One of our publishing experts will gladly explain this process to you.
But there is something you must realize. Bookstores are extremely selective in the books they choose buy. So if you want to go this route, you must make sure your book is almost error-free. No matter how good you feel your writing/theme/plot/characters are, further editing will be needed.
We’re sure these points have your attention, and the following pages will give you more information regarding your Manuscript, Work-For-Hire
, Proofreading needs.